background

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bring on the bubbly and the heels!

            6 things I love about this season

1.)Coziness! Having a home full of family or friends or both. Hunkering down in something flannel with something or someone warm. Love it. (image: via)
2.)Christmas cookies! Making, eating, sharing, packaging...the whole nine.  (image: via)
3.)Dressing up! I love parties and the holidays offer more than their fair share! Bring on the bubbly and the heels! (image: via)
4.)The first snow fall. But just the first one. (image: via)
5.)Singing! I love to sing, and I love Christmas music (yes. I am that person) and the possibilities for song are almost endless this time of year. Bring on the classics! (Image: via)
6.)Hall-decking!! Decorating is my favorite! I just can't get enough of sparkly, magical, glittery things. Or anything that smells like a Christmas tree. Need something wrapped in balsam? I'm your girl. (Image: via)
What are a few of your favorite things about the season?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment