background

Friday, January 28, 2011

eat, pray, love

if you haven't read this book, check it out today. it's moving me incredibly.

my girlfriends had told me to read it a year ago (holy sister props!), and i waited for the hype to die down...or the urge to read to come back. being that i bought it on a front "best-seller" rack at target, i'd hardly say it's died down.
however...it's beautiful and moving and is shaking up all these inner parts of me...on spirituality, on pleasure, on love, on life...she is an amazing writer, and trust me...it is a beautiful read. i'm happy to pass it on when i'm done. (if you promise to read it properly...and that means in a bathtub of suds with a glass of wine and a plate of pears and cheese, please)
....enjoying the sweet things
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment