background

Friday, November 11, 2011

She's BACK!

Alright, it's been WAY too long! I'm sorry and really truly hope not everyone has given up on this Sugar Fairy! Life has been hectic, and exciting and I can't complain one bit! Weddings, birthday parties and a fabulous anniversary celebration have occupied my last couple months! Okay enough excuses here it is.....
 Greyson's "little man" party
It was such a fun party to see come together! It was all of Greyson's favorite things! Cookies, marshmallows, fruit, pj and j and popcorn OH MY!

Instead of goody bags full of randomness everyone took home a bag from the marshmallow bar! And remember the bow tie tutorial? Yes we tested it out, and all of the "little men" wore home a darling bow tie and the "little ladies" got a rosette! There was a photo booth, bean bag toss and baseball throw! Greyson was in heaven!


We couldn't have asked for better summer weather! It was a gorgeous September day and he was a very lucky "little man" to have so many people come celebrate with him!
and Martha....aka me, well I couldn't have pulled this off without the help of Harper and Mother Mary! I love them to the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment