background

Friday, March 25, 2011

Country Clubbing For Grandmas 90th!


If there's one thing my family has going for it, it's longevity. I am blessed to still have 2 living grandmothers. And one of those grandmas - my grandma Delores - is turning 90.
                                                                                  90!

And besides being blind in one eye, and suffering from the early stages of dementia.  Grandma is really actually in awesome condition. (Do you love how I just spoke about my grandmother like she was a car?)

To celebrate Grandmas 90th birthday, the family is throwing her a little surprise party tonight.

And yes, I see the irony...'Surprising a 90-year-old? Are you crazy???' But please don't think all of us jumping out and screaming "Surprise!" will stop her ticker.


Maddie (my sister) Greyson(nephew), and myself boarded the airplane yesterday and we took off to Oregon without her even knowing! My aunt has set up a small dinner at the Country Club. I can't wait to celebrate such a special birthday for someone that is so dear and special!

No comments:

Post a Comment