background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cupcake Liners

Cupcakes are popping up everywhere!! Finally you can go to the scrapbooking store and get just exactly the pattern you want to use as your cupcake liner!

This cupcake wrapper template is approx. 8 in. long and will fit around any standard-sized cupcake. To assemble these, all you will need to do is wrap it around the cupcake and adhere the two ends with glue. It's super easy to do... I LOVE IT!!

The cupcake wrappers are designed to dress up your cupcakes after baking, so please don't put these into your oven.

PS these templates sell for around $4.00 on Etsy but its now yours for free thanks to Skip To My Lou!


Cupcake Wrapper Template

off to make these for a girls sweet 16 party!

1 comment:

  1. I love these wrappers. I used glue dots from Michaels since I was making 12 dozen sets. No drying time. I got my T.A. help with the cutting. Needless to say the cupcakes were a huge hit at our potluck. Everyone asked where I got the cute wrappers. Thank you so much for the template.

    ReplyDelete