background

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby Dreams

 
So there it is! My dream nursery! I don't want it to be too babyish or something that I would get sick of. I was dreaming of it to being pretty simple with bold pops of color! I have to say I do love how it turned out!

The changing table would be a dark cherry wood to match the most amazing piece of furniture I have, its an actual clothing armoire! (I got it for a fabulous deal at a upscale furniture boutique that was going out of business, but it doesn't match our black bedroom furniture! BABY SCORES!) The crib will be either the hot pink if its a girl or turquoise for a boy....This has been a fun project I've been working on in between checking Facebook status updates! No, we aren't expecting just is fun to play around and decorate a littles room! Someday this room will belong to either baby Gabrielle or Beckett!

Thanks to Etsy, Layla Grayce, and Serena and Lily for the great inspiration!

PS I am in LOVE with the name Oliver, my husband isn't so fond of it however we know I will win and at least get my way of having it be a middle name! That's where Ollie Pop comes from!

No comments:

Post a Comment