background

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

business cards take 2

alright you know when you are so excited about something you have accomplished then you turn it over to someone else to finish it and it comes back and you are so disappointed and feel like you have done nothing but wasted your time? Yeah, that just happened to me! I worked so hard getting my business cards just how I wanted them then turned them over to the printer and when I received them they were faded and distorted. I was a very sad girl. I just emailed the company and now I have to wait for them to send me the return mailing envelope and then the process will start again. super frustrated! Here is a sneak peak of what the look like! Of course they are being printed on metallic diamond cardstock, you wouldn't expect them not to be would you?! anyway hopefully this time they will nail it and I will be excited!


some girls were just born with glitter in their veins

No comments:

Post a Comment