background

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So, we go big....




Parties are my thing. I thrive on planning them. Used to throw an annual Halloween bash that was hard core and rocked my world during the three months I planned for it. But I don't throw many these days...except when it comes to celebrating the moments that the littles have entered my world!  Because I can't think of anything better to celebrate so big than a birthday. A Birth Day. The Birth of love and wonder and goodness like no other.

I came across this darling owl birthday party that was put together for a five year old, I love it! Every single little thing about it! I have definitely been inspired and will remember all of the sweet details used! Way to go Jenny! Such an amazing mommy!


With no further ado...many fabulous parties are in the works!


So, we go big....

No comments:

Post a Comment