background

Friday, February 11, 2011

oh happy friday

So today was a fabulous day for three reasons!
(okay more than that but these are 3 of my favorite reasons...)

 
Reason #1
I decided to try a new salon and it really ended up paying off! Blades was amazing! My designer was great. (Thank you Kelly) and I didn't know this until I went in today, but every service comes with a massage, scalp, neck, shoulders, and back! OMG it was great! I almost melted!



Reason #2
I got to spend the day with 3 of the sweetest littles ever! Tate, Tanner and Addie! We had a blast together! Dancing, a tea party, lots of books, and tubby time! I love and adore these kids! The bond that the twins have is just so beautiful to see! I remember when I first met these two handsome boys they were wearing shirts that said womb mates, still cracks me up! It's been so fun watching how much they have changed. And Addison, wow she is a fun loving spunky girl! I adore her! She tells the greatest stories and we just have a great time together! She cooked me spaghetti today to have at our tea party. Belle was also in attendance!

Reason #3
Sprinkles Cupcakes! Yes, I am one lucky girl! For Christmas the Wolff family got me two mixes to try! I'm excited!



Massage, Littles, and Cupcakes, that my friends is a great day in my book!
*-

No comments:

Post a Comment