background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Meyer Lemons and baby Curtis

 38 weeks!

Oh goodness how I love doing the airport run! Maddie (my sister) has been going back and forth to Burbank California for work for the last five weeks and so I have had the pleasure of not only keeping my nephew overnight for the last weeks but every Saturday I get to go and pick her up.  Honestly I don't mind it if the flight is on time. Today of course would be that day that I didn't work out the way it was suppose to. (sad face.)

It was simple. We had big plans for the day. Pick Maddie up and head downtown to celebrate with one of the greatest friends at her baby shower at a Leftbank Wine Bar ( I KNOW MY KIND OF GIRL!)  Well of course the plane broke down, they had to wait for a new plane to come in, blah blah blah. No Shower for us...

We will have to celebrate with Hilary another time. Luckily I did get some of the meyer lemons Maddie smuggled from Cali, and with those, I will make Hilary cupcakes. I know it's not the same, but I swear it will make me feel better. We have a miracle to celebrate. (name still unknow, I call him baby Curtis)



I love them! And I can't wait to meet Curtis!

No comments:

Post a Comment